Student Clubs & Organizations
Broaden Your Horizons
UA Engineering clubs are wide ranging. Many foster new experiences in electrical and computer engineering and provide invaluable opportunities for networking with professionals and building leadership skills.
Celebrate Club Successes
In this recent UA College of Engineering story about touring with teammates, see how students characterize their club experiences.
- Members of the UA IEEE Student Branch tinker and create technology for the benefit of humanity.
- The UA IEEE-HKN Iota Xi Chapter focuses on community outreach and leadership.
Something for Everyone
- Build and operate unmanned ground and aerial vehicles in the Arizona Autonomous Vehicles Club.
- Create incredibly complex Rube Goldberg machines to accomplish ridiculously simple tasks.
- Learn 3D printing basics in 3D4E.
- Find out how to get involved in the Engineering Student Council, the college's student governing body.
- Members of the UA chapter of Tau Beta Pi, the National Engineering Honor Society, uphold and advance the integrity, honor and dignity of the engineering profession.
- Engineering Ambassadors represent the College of Engineering at recruitment, industry and alumni events. They lead campus and lab tours and participate in student panels.
- CATalyst does fun STEM outreach with local elementary, middle and high school students.
- Start living your dream in UA's Engineers Without Borders chapter, and make a difference for people in your communities and around the world.
Focused on Diversity
- The UA's Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers supports and promotes leadership in STEM careers.
- The National Society of Black Engineers encourages students to excel academically, succeed professionally, and positively affect their communities.
- Women in Optics does public outreach, raising awareness among future scientists.