Remember to submit the following with your application:
- A complete history of your collegiate education including academic transcripts and diplomas.
- The Graduate College requires that you report all colleges and universities that you have attended including The University of Arizona and any international institutions.
- English proficiency information for international students, INST Code: 4832.
- Please check the Graduate College English Requirements list to verify your need to submit an English proficiency test.
- The Graduate College does not accept Duolingo scores for demonstration of English proficiency.
- GRE results:
- Are not required for the MS program.
- Are required for the Ph.D. program however, the GRE requirement is being waived for Ph.D. applicants due to challenges that students are facing with testing during the global COVID crisis.
- Resume, including a list of published papers.
- A one-page Statement of Purpose identifying your ECE research area(s) of interest and your career objectives.
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Must be on letterhead and signed by the recommender. There is no specific letter of recommendation form so recommenders may use their own format.
- For MS applicants at least one letter of recommendation is required.
- For Ph.D. applicants, up to 3 letters of recommendation are required. At least one letter must be from a faculty member of your undergraduate or graduate program.