Admissions to the UA Electrical and Computer Engineering graduate program are handled online through the UA Graduate College.
Remember to submit the following with your application:
- Academic transcript
- Graduate Record Examination, or GRE, general test score. GRE Code is 4832.
- Minimum 550 TOEFL score for international students. TOEFL/INST code is 4832.
- Resume, including a list of any published papers.
- A one-page summary of research interests and career objectives.
- Three letters of recommendation. For master’s degree applications, letters are required only if seeking financial support or if the scores are marginal. For doctoral degree applications, at least one of the letters must be from faculty from the student’s master’s program. There is no specific letter of recommendation form, so recommenders may use their own format.