Remember to submit the following with your application:
- Academic transcripts
- English proficiency for international students, INST Code: 4832
- IELTS is the only credential that you will need to mail: Graduate College, The University of Arizona, 1401 E University Blvd, #322, Tucson, AZ 85721
- GRE results are not required for the M.S. program. For the Ph.D. program, exceptions may be made for students who have successfully completed a B.S. or M.S. degree in ECE, or a related field, from a U.S. university.
- Resume, including a list of published papers
- A one-page summary of “Research Interests,” identifying research areas and career objectives
- Letters of Recommendation. For M.S. applicants at least one letter of recommendation is required. For Ph.D. applicants, up to 3 letters of recommendation are required. At least one letter must be from a faculty member of your undergraduate or graduate program. Letters of Recommendation must be on letterhead and signed by the recommender. There is no specific letter of recommendation form so recommenders may use their own format.