The following documents should be submitted by digital upload via the application portal:
- A complete history of your collegiate education including academic transcripts and diplomas.
- The Graduate College requires that you report all colleges and universities that you have attended including The University of Arizona and any international institutions.
- International students, for English proficiency information, go to the Graduate College website. The institution code is 4832.
- GRE results are not required for the M.S. and Ph.D. programs.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A one-page Statement of Purpose indicating the academic and professional goals you hope to achieve in pursuit of this program of study.
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Must be on letterhead and signed by the recommender. There is no specific letter of recommendation form so recommenders may use their own format.
- For M.S. applicants at least one letter of recommendation is required.
- For Ph.D. applicants, three letters of recommendation are required:
- If you are applying to the direct track Ph.D., at least one letter must be from a faculty member of your undergraduate program.
- If you are applying to the post-M.S. Ph.D., at least one letter must be from a faculty member of your graduate program.