Remember to submit the following with your application:
- Academic transcripts
- English proficiency for international students, INST Code: 4832
- IELTS is the only credential you will need to email to the ECE Graduate Academic Advisor, Tami Whelan, firstname.lastname@example.org. The ECE department will add this required document to your application.
- GRE results are not required for the M.S. program. Normally, GRE results are required for the Ph.D. program however, for Fall 2021 the GRE requirement is being waived for Ph.D. applicants due to challenges that students are facing with testing during the global COVID crisis.
- Resume, including a list of published papers
- A one-page summary of “Research Interests,” identifying research areas and career objectives
- Letters of Recommendation. For M.S. applicants at least one letter of recommendation is required. For Ph.D. applicants, up to 3 letters of recommendation are required. At least one letter must be from a faculty member of your undergraduate or graduate program. Letters of Recommendation must be on letterhead and signed by the recommender. There is no specific letter of recommendation form so recommenders may use their own format.