Remember to submit the following with your application:
- A complete history of your collegiate education including academic transcripts and diplomas.
- The Graduate College requires that you report all colleges and universities that you have attended including The University of Arizona and any international institutions.
- English proficiency information for international students, INST Code: 4832.
- GRE results are not required for the M.S. program. Normally, GRE results are required for the Ph.D. program however, the GRE requirement is being waived for Ph.D. applicants due to challenges that students are facing with testing during the global COVID crisis.
- Resume, including a list of published papers.
- A one-page Statement of Purpose identifying your ECE research area(s) of interest and your career objectives.
- Letters of Recommendation. For M.S. applicants at least one letter of recommendation is required. For Ph.D. applicants, up to 3 letters of recommendation are required. At least one letter must be from a faculty member of your undergraduate or graduate program. Letters of Recommendation must be on letterhead and signed by the recommender. There is no specific letter of recommendation form so recommenders may use their own format.