Admissions to the UA Electrical and Computer Engineering graduate programs are handled online through the UA Graduate College.
Please see the ECE Graduate Handbook (PDF) for more detailed information about admissions processes and requirements.
Interested in a snapshot of the UA ECE grad programs? Check out this one-page flyer:
Remember to submit the following with your application:
- Academic transcript
- Graduate Record Examination, or GRE, general test score. GRE Code is 4832. GRE results are not required for application to the master's degree program. Exceptions for the doctoral degree program requirement may be made for applicants who have completed a bachelor of science degree or master's degree in ECE or a related field at a U.S. university.
- Minimum 550 TOEFL score for international students. TOEFL/INST code is 4832.
- Resume, including a list of any published papers.
- A one-page summary of research interests and career objectives.
- Three letters of recommendation. For master’s degree applicants, at least one letter of recommendation is required. For doctoral degree applicants, up to three letters of recommendation are required. At least one letter must be from a faculty member of your undergraduate or graduate program. There is no specific letter of recommendation form so recommenders may use their own format.