Digital Control Systems
- Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientist and Engineers, Astrom and Murray.
- Feedback and Control Systems: Continuous (Analog) and Discrete (Digital), 2nd Edition. J.J. DiStefano III, A.R. Stubberud, and I.J. Williams, Schaum’s Outline Series, McGraw-Hill, 1990.
150 minutes lecture per week
Modeling, analysis and design of digital control systems. A/D and D/A conversions. Z-transforms. Time and frequency domain representations. Stability. Microprocessor-based designs.
May be convened with ECE 442.
- Homework: 10 problem sets during semester
- Exams: 3 in-class examinations, 1 final exam
- Graduate-level requirements include additional homework and a term project
Syllabus Prepared By
Hal Tharp, 01/16/13