Litton Industries John M. Leonis Distinguished Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- PhD: electrical engineering, Vanderbilt University, 2003
- MS: Vanderbilt University, 2000
- BSEE ("cum laude, in cursu honorum"): Tennessee Technological University, 1999
- J. Gray, Tolvanen, J.-P., Kelly, S., Gokhale, A., Neema, S. and Sprinkle, J. "Domain-Specific Modeling," in Handbook of Dynamic System Modeling, P.A. Fishwick. Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2007, pp. 7-1–7-20.
- T. Levendovszky, Rumpe, B., Schätz, B., Sprinkle, J., and Vangheluwe, H. "Model Evolution and Management," in Model-Based Engineering of Embedded Real-Time Systems, vol. 6100. Springer, 2010, pp. 243–272.
- J. Sprinkle, Rumpe, B., Vangheluwe, H., and Karsai, G. "Metamodelling," in Model-Based Engineering of Embedded Real-Time Systems, vol. 6100. Springer, 2010, pp. 59–78.
Electrical and computer engineering, mathematics and computer science.
Autonomous vehicle technology, modeling, cyber-physical systems.